So we are very lucky to be a part of Deathmatch Downunder and their new launch here in Melbeourne. In fact, “The No Holds Bar” (or the Royal Mail on Spencer as it is called) were generous enough to host a media day to help film a number of segments for promotional purposes.
In this interview you will hear:
- Why Covid 19 had a positive effect on the promotion.
- How did Deathmatch Downunder came to be?
- Is it REALLY going to be wall to wall deathmatches?
- Why an airport terminal style flip board gives Jay Steven’s nightmares.
- Were they scared of rejection by the wrestling community?
- Why is a “no gender” policy good for wrestling and DMDU?
- Their support of indigenous people and other causes in Australian today.
- Are there any plans to expand out of Melbourne?
It’s a great interview and goes for 30 mins, so get a brew (or whatever your poison is) and have a listen, it’s one of our favourite